Welcome to the
The Limerick Clare Energy Agency aims to provide energy solutions for sustainable development in the region. The agency will provide energy services to all economic sectors and the general public, promoting and facilitating efficiency and sustainability in the production and consumption of energy.
- Strategic Integrated Framework Plan (SIFP) for the Shannon Estuary – Public Consultation
- Conference: Developing Europe’s Ocean Energy Hub
- Marine Energy Seminar - February 2011
- County Clare Integrated Strategy on Energy & Climate Change 2010-2012
- Biomass Heat Procurement Discussion
- Renewables Energy Business Workshop
- “The Future of Rural Areas to 2031” seminar...
- CODEMA hosts MINUS 3% All-Island Conference for energy savings...
- Green Light For €200M Co Clare Wind Farm
- CER Announces Plans to End Electricity Price Regulation
- Electric Cars a Reality for Ireland
- Limerick to Galway Rail line: full services commence 30th March 2010
- Clare County Council Micro Generation
- County Clare Call for Alternative Energy Research & Development Research Projects
- Energy Minister Eamon Ryan announces support for pilot micro generation
- Energy Minister Eamon Ryan increases electricity export tariff for first 4,000
- CER decides on Domestic Electricity Export Tariff
- National Home Energy Saving Scheme is Launched
- Cycle To Work grant scheme announced
- Car Energy & CO2 labels launched
- Home Energy Saving Grant for CLUSTERS
- Energy Management Workshop for Small and Medium sized Enterprises(SME's)
- Building Regulations - TGD Pt L, 2008.